Goodyear Arizona

Go To Search
Print Page
email page
employee login

Important Travel Information

United States Citizens Traveling Outside the US

As of June 1st, 2009 the rules governing travel abroad have change.

Traveling by Land or Sea

All U.S. citizens entering the United States at sea or land ports of entry are required to have documents that comply with the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI), most commonly a U.S. passport, a passport card, a trusted traveler card such as NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST, or an enhanced driver's license.

Travel by land (car, bus, train) or sea (cruise, ship)

United States Passport

Where to get a Passport

Traveling by Air

All U.S. citizens including children must present a passport or other approved travel document when entering the United States by air. U.S. citizens can present a passport, NEXUS card at airports with NEXUS kiosks, U.S. military ID with travel orders, or a U.S. Merchant Mariner Document when on official business.

Travel by air

If you are planning any foreign travel please visit the following Web sites for the most current information.

§          Dept of Homeland Security

§          Dept of State

City of Goodyear Logo
City of Goodyear • 190 N. Litchfield Road • Goodyear AZ 85338 • Phone 623-932-3910 • Toll-Free 1-800-872-1749
Air Quality
RSS Feeds JoinFollowWatch