Home Fire Sprinklers Saves Lives and Property
· Residential fire sprinklers react quickly to reduce heat, flames, and smoke. Family members are able to locate each other more safely and easily and escape the fire.
· Children, the handicapped, and senior citizens are the most "AT RISK" groups and benefit the most from fire sprinklers.
· Valuables, pictures, and other treasured items are much less likely to be badly damaged or destroyed in a home equipped with sprinklers.
· Home owners that do experience a fire will be displaced from their home for a shorter time or possibly not at all.
· Frightened pets often hide when fire strikes and owners are away. Sprinklers increase their chance of survival.
· Home sprinkler systems are simple to test and maintain.
· An installed sprinkler system adds fire safety and value to the home.
· For more information on fire sprinklers visit www.homefiresprinkler.org
Last Updated: 10/12/2012